Daily life in Ostia Antica (private tour)
Relive a piece of ancient Rome history, immersing yourself in this unique archaeological site on an unforgettable tour.
The tour allows you to visit in depth a good part of this extraordinary archaeological site that covers about 50 hectares, in which ancient ruins and nature merge to create suggestive landscapes.
Founded according to tradition by King Anco Marzio in a strategic area from the military and commercial point of view, Ostia was the first Roman colony, port of the city of Rome at the mouth of the Tiber river.
Along the way you will be able to observe the grandiose theater dating back to the Augustan era, the Baths of Neptune and its mythological mosaics, the remains of the imposing Capitolium that towers over the Piazza del Foro and the famous insulae and tabernae. A unique archaeological site in the world where it is really possible to relive the daily life of the ancient Romans in a chronological span of 8 centuries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Judas
- Guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica, Viale Dei Romagnoli 717, 00119 Ostia Antica Italy
Necropolis, Terme di Nettuno, Theater, Piazzale delle Corporazioni, Terme del Foro, Capitolium, Tabernae
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :00119 Ostia Antica RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.