Daily Ijen Blue Fire Tour
Ijen located on 2368m above sea level on mountain top, This is the world's largest acidic crater lake with approximately 200m in depth and width reaches 5.4666 hectares. The crater is part of Ijen National Park that serves also a tourism site.
" Every person hikes on Ijen will always have a great memories and will surely miss them "
Witness the beautiful sunrise and turquoise lake in the crater filles with six million litres of acid solution. Also greet amazing sulphur miner. Yet nothing more breathtaking than blue flame phenomenon. It is a rare sight to behold because the other place with this kind of natural wonder is Iceland. Come before the morning breaks and be awed with glorious blue flame.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport Round Trip, Gas Mask, Flashlight, Local Guide With Fluent English and Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Jagir Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jagir Waterfall, Glagah, Dusun Krajan, Kp. Anyar, Banyuwangi 68432 Indonesia
After we hiking Ijen Crater than we go to the waterfall on the way back if the road doesn't close
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from our Homestay or Guesthouse start at 12.15 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.