Daily group tour to My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain from Hoi An
We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremonies of kings of the Champa civilization and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. We also spend time to visit Tra Kieu Church on the way back to Marble Mountain
-The Marble Mountains are famous for their traditional stonemasonry activities. In Dong Hai village close to Thuy Son, 600 families chisel stone statues, jewellery, and art work. Marble from the Marble Mountains has been exported to many countries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Wet tissues
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket for My Son (150.000vnd/pax)
- Entrance tickets for Marble mountain (60.000vnd/pax)
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Hindu Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam. It was an independent state from around the 2nd to the 17th century, at which time it was occupied by Vietnam. The impressive Hindu-themed ruins feature many beautiful stone sculptures, temples and towers in tropical jungle surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang. The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes. There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site. You can even see a special circular cave here. It leads to the summit, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Hoi An city centerAn extra charge of 10usd per person for pick up at Vinpearl Nam Hoi An
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.