Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
Visit the former Ottoman Empire capital, Bursa, on this ferry ride excursion from Istanbul. Enjoy the 2-hour boat ride to Bursa, taking in the scenery. Once in town, tour historic Bursa, visiting Tophane for an amazing view, ascending Mt. Uludag via cable car, strolling around a silk market and a covered bazar and feasting on a classic Turkish lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Arabic speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Green Mosque
- Entry/Admission - BURSA TELEFERİK
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Mosque, Yesil Mahallesi, Bursa 16360 Turkey
Green mosque built 1424, it was largest complex on the past time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Green Tomb, Yesil Mahallesi, 1. Yesil Cd. 66-1, Bursa 16360 Turkey
Green mausoleum the tomb of the ottoman sultan Mehmet Celebi.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Uludag National Park, Uludag National Park
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: BURSA TELEFERİK, Piremir, Teleferik Cd. No:86, 16340 Yıldırım/Bursa, Turkey
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only city center hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.