Daily Ertugrul Ghazi Tour from Istanbul
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul early in the morning and drive to Sogut (Bilecik) area where all the history started for Ottoman History.
Sogut is the birth place of Ottoman Empire.
You will visit the tomb of Ertugrul Gazi where he died in 1288 and lots of monuments which are tributed to him, scattered around the town. You will also visit the Tomb of Sheikh Edebali who was the mentor of Ertugrul Ghazi and considered as spiritual founder of Ottoman Empire . You will also visit Orhangazi Mosque which is the first Ottoman Mosque with a lead dome built in 1332.
After all, drive back to Istanbul and transfer back to your hotel late evening.
per adult from
16 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ertugrul Gazi Turbesi
- Entry/Admission - Seyh Edebali Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Orhangazi Camii
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ertugrul Gazi Turbesi, Ertugrul Gazi Caddesi, Bilecik 11600 Turkey
You will be visiting the tomb of Ertugrul Ghazi where he died in 1288 and lots of monuments which are tributed to him, scattered around the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seyh Edebali Tomb, A. Refik Ozturk Cd. No:87 Istiklal, Bilecik 11000 Turkey
You will also visit the Tomb of Sheikh Edebali who was the mentor of Ertugrul Ghazi and considered as spiritual founder of Ottoman Empire.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Orhangazi Camii, Degirmenlikizik, 3. Dal Sk. No:1, Bursa 16320 Turkey
You will also visiting the Orhangazi Mosque, which is the first Ottoman Mosque with a lead dome built in 1332, which is one of the finest arts of Ottoman Empire.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the Travelers from the centerally located hotels in Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih, Beyoglu, Sisli, Besiktas, Levent, Kadikoy areas..Ports
- Istanbul Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.