Daily Ebike rental in Chianti
Ebike rental is the most comfortable and environmentally sustainable way to visit Chianti. Whether you choose free routes or decide to follow our suggestions you will always have the opportunity to enjoy unique views and enchanting villages.
Our ebikes are suitable for people without training, pedal assistance guarantees to tackle the climbs with little effort.
Ebikes are always provided by staff who explain how they work so you won't have to do it yourself, but there will always be someone to help you in case of need.
You can leave and return independently, without a guide, timetables, people you don't know.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Ebike rental with pedal-assisted bikes you can visit the beautiful Chianti hills with little effort and lots of fun. You can move freely on paved roads and gravel roads or follow one of the routes suggested by us without fear of getting lost.
We have all the equipment for families: seat, trailer, co-pilot. All ebikes are supplied with helmets and padlocks. In case of problems we can come to recover you and, if available, replace the ebike.
Departure Point :Village Camping Orlando in Chianti, Localita' Cafaggiolo 170, 52022 Cavriglia AR, Italy
Departure Time :7/5/2020 - 10/4/2020
7/5/2021 - 10/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Trailers for 1-2 children up to 41 kg in total are available
- Co-pilots are available for children up to 50 kg and 140 cm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.