Daily Cruise with Catamaran
Live the experience of a Private Sailing Trip with your own Skipper on a luxury and spacious Catamaran and explore either the Saronic Gulf or the Athens Riviera.
Both sailing areas are of major beauty and offer an alternative sight of the city and its surroundings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel cost for 8-9 hours sailing
- Professional English speaking Captain/Skipper
- Welcome Basket (wine, fruits, snacks, juice)
- Bottled water, Coffee, Tea
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Swimming & snorkeling gear
- Marina fees, Taxes
- Souvenir Presents
What's excluded :
- Extra Beverages and meals
- Tips for the Captain/Crew
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alimos, Alimos, Attica
From Alimos marina you will pick up the catamaran and you will take either Route Option A: Athens Riviera (Alimos-Fleves-Vouliagmeni-Alimos) or Route Option B Saronic Gulf (Alimos-Moni-Egina-Alimos)
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: Fleves, Greece
Sailing to Fleves where you can enjoy a swim in total crystal blue water
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vouliagmeni, Vouliagmeni, East Attica Region, Attica
ess than 1hour away is Vouliagmeni, the most popular area in Athens riviera where you can enjoy your lunch, coffee or Cocktails. If you prefer to stay on the Yacht you may book yourself a Hostess who can prepare a traditional Greek meal and enjoy lunch on board. The Athens riviera coastline beauties on the way back to Alimos Marina will be un unforgettable feeling for ending your excursion!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moni, Moni, Naxos, Cyclades, South Aegean
The second possible route is sailing from Alimos marina to Moni island with the clear waters and beautiful nature with its animals, the only inhabitants of the island. You can enjoy your swim and then sail to Egina Island which is less than an hour away.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aegina Town, Aegina Town, Aegina, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
Egina is the closest island to Athens and is of major beauty with a picturesque port. You can have lunch on one of the many traditional tavernas and enjoy a walk on this beautiful island. If you prefer to stay on the Yacht you may book yourself a Hostess who can prepare a traditional Greek meal and enjoy lunch on board. The return to Alimos Marina is around 2 hours from Egina where you can enjoy the afternoon breeze and get all tips from the Skipper!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Alimos Marina Harbourmaster, Alimos 174 55, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us for your arrival or pick up details at least 1 week before the trip.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.