Daily Cappadocia Red Tour
Cappadocia red tour visits; Göreme, Göreme Open Air Museum, Fairy Chimneys, Open Air Museum. Small group tour includes lunch, visit to the Carpet Factory, Churches, Caved Churches, Pottery, Ceramic.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uchisar, Uchisar, Cappadocia
It is constructed on the highest point of the region. It has a totally dictinct castle form, including graves, tunnels and churches, that you cannot come across at any other place in the world.
Pass By: Goreme National Park, Goreme 50180 Turkey
Open Air Museum especially important to understand the influence of the religion, especially of Christianity, on the region. For good reasons it is the most famous attraction, a complex of several painted cave-churches carved out by Orthodox monks between 900 and 1200 AD.
Pass By: Avanos Oren Yeri, Kapadokya Cd., Avanos 50500 Turkey
ÇAVUSIN OLD VILLAGE
An old Greek village will be next place in the tour. Çavusin is a village about 4 kilometers from Göreme .The old village is largely deserted because the area has been plagued by rock falls. At Çavusin you can visit the Church of John the Baptist which probably dates from the 5th century with paintings from the 6th, 7th and 8th centuries. The view of Rose Valley is excellent from this village.
Stop At: Sultans Seramik, Alaaddin Mah. Cavusoglu Sok. No: 1, Avanos 50500 Turkey
POTTERY ART GALLERY
Since Hittites 2000 BC people could get the red clays (terra rosa) around Kızılırmak river which is the longest river of Turkey, and white clays ( caulin) from volcanic hills .They could use the clays for their daily lifes by shaping the clay by their hand on the spinning wheels.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pasabag, Urgup Turkey
The best place to see three-headed fairy chimneys. Pasabag, the Pasha's Vineyard, is surrounded by incredible natural rock formations; a spectacular scene.
Pass By: Devrent Valley, Devrent Mevkii No:1 Urgup Yolu, 50500 Turkey
The ruins at Devrent are spread over three valleys, which also house several pointed fairy chimneys with large stems.
Pass By: Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Turkey
The "fairy chimneys" with caps, mainly found in the vicinity of Ürgüp, have a conical-shaped body and a boulder on top of it. The cone is constructed from tufa and volcanic ash, while the cap is of a harder, more resistant rock such as lahar or ignimbrite. The fairy chimneys which are symbols of Ürgüp are called holly spirit chimneys. There is mother, father and son fairy chimneys stay together.
Stop At: Sentez Avanos Hali - Rug Workshop & Store, Kizilirmak Caddesi No 8, Avanos 50500 Turkey
Every carpet, with its patterns, resembles a collection of messages, beliefs and symbols. Every pattern that is woven into a carpet is a picture of a feeling, a desire or a wish. So far as that every carpet represents a living history from the early ages to the present in which women have patiently and untiringly written their joys and sorrows in amazing codes and magic letters which are to be read line by line
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Which hotel we will pick you? Plase write.Ürgüp,Avanos,Ortahisar pick up 08:45 to 09:00 amGöreme 09:30 amUçhisar 10:00 am
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.