Daily Ancient Ephesus Tour From Istanbul With Flights
Ephesus tour from Istanbul is a fantastic opportunity to see one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
At around 04:30 am we will pick you up from your Istanbul hotel, for your flight to Izmir.
Ephesus includes successive Hellenistical and Roman settlements, which followed the coastline as it retreated westward.
Little remains of the noted Temple of Artemis, one of the “Seven Wonders of the world,” that bought pilgrims from all around the Mediterranean since the fifth century.
You will also have the opportunity to see the Isa Bey Mosque, Selcuk Castle and St John Church. You will also get to visit the House of the Virgin Mary.
During the day, enjoy a delicious lunch in a local traditional Turkish restaurant and have experience of domestic life in Selcuk with your local Guide.
At the end of this fantastic tour, we will transfer you back to Izmir airport for your flight to Istanbul. When you arrive in Istanbul we will transfer you back to your hotel.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fees to sights mentioned
- Return flights from Istanbul
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
Opportunity to visit the largest open air museum of Ephesus in Turkey
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Visit the House of Mary which is a pilgrimage spot for Christians
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Flights are non-refundable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.