Dadaocheng Dinner with Alex 好客台北
BeMyGuest Taipei is a private kitchen and restaurant which only open for reservation guests.
We offer "Eating together" events on the nights of Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
We welcome friends from local or overseas.
Come to join us, no matter who you are, you will enjoy delicious food here and meet people here.
Be our guest.
Alex is always welcome you in DaDaoCheng（大稻埕）, the most charming and historical area in Taipei.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - You will enjoy your a warm fusion dinner made by Alex.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks are at extra costs
- Stop At: 好客台北廚藝工作坊, 2F., No. 356, Sec. 1, Dihua St., Datong District, Taipei 103 Taiwan
We call this dinner the name of "Eating together".
This is a good chance for you to share different cultures with local or international friends from all over the world.
Alex will be the chef and host this "Eating Together" event.
BeMyGuest Taipei is a warm kitchen in the back of the beautiful historical building Shi Lian Dong in Dadaocheng area, Taipei.
Normally we offer 5 to 6 courses of dishes.
No regular menu, Alex will choose the best fresh and delicious ingredients to make gourmets for you.
No outside food and drinks.
indoor drinks will be at extra costs.
Duration: 3 hours
• Taiwanese Baozi meat and spring onion bun - You make Baozi from the flour and to learn how to make the stuffing.
• Sour and spicy Soup-Suanla Tang - With lots of ingredients to make this traditional soup while local people eat with dumplings and meat buns.
Departure Point :No. 356, Section 1, Dihua St, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please wear a face mask when entering the building. According to the CDC Taiwan regulation, any guest whose body temperature reaches 37.5 degrees Celsius or more will not be allowed to entering the building. We will assist you to re-schedule your booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.