Da Nang - Hue sightseeing - Da Nang private full day tour
Though Hue city is a neighbor of Da Nang city, these 2 cities are different in many ways. If Da Nang is modern, beautiful and busy with amusement parks, tall buildings and impressive bridges, Hue is ancient, peaceful and charming with the Perfume River and the Kings’ tombs. If you are in Da Nang and want to visit Hue city, you can totally do it with our private tour Hue in a day from Da Nang.
Only one day with Da Nang - Hue sightseeing – Da Nang private full day tour, not only can you see the Hai Van pass and Lang Co beach, two beautiful natural landscapes between Da Nang and Hue, but you also have a chance to visit many famous places in Hue city including The Citadel, Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb, and the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda and learn about the culture and daily life of Hue people.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private car / van with safe driver
- Local english tourist guide
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch local food
- Bottled of water
- Dragon boat trip on Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
What's excluded :
- Beverage and personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang city center and transfer to Hue city. On the way from Da Nang to Hue, the car will stop at the Hai Van pass for you see the beautiful views on the top of mountain.
Hai Van pass – is an approximately 21 km long mountain pass on National Route 1A in Vietnam. It is the natural border of Thua Thien-Hue Province and Danang City, one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Arrive in Hue. Here, the car will pick the local tourist guide up and he will say hello and follow you during the trip. With the Local Toursit Guide, we continue to visit Minh Mang Tomb is the most famous attraction in Hue. The Tomb was built in 1840 under the order of Minh Mang King, so Minh Mang Tomb is well-known as the most beautiful and majestic tomb of Nguyen Dynasty. The tomb is surrounded by natural landscape, so this is a perfect combination of manmade and natural beauty in Hue city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Tomb of Khai Dinh, also known as Ung tomb is the tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh, the 12th King of Nguyen Dynasty. The architectural work owns a harmonious combination between the European modernity and the Vietnam classical characteristics.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Have Lunch at a local restaurant ( local food). Continue to visit the most famous site in Hue city. The Citadel – Located on the northern bank of the inspirational Perfume River. Hue Citadel was built on an area of over 500 ha, including the Citadel and the Forbidden City, known collectively as the Citadel. This is the administrative and the political center of Nguyen dynasty and the home of the king and the royal family. The Citadel has a unique art architecture and garden.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
After visiting the Citadel, you will have a chance to visit one of the most beautiful and famous pagoda in Hue. Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda located on the bank of charming Perfume River in Hue city.
From here, we will take a Dragon Boat trip back to the Hue city. We say " bye bye " with Local Tourist Guide. Finish tour in Hue, our driver takes you back to your hotel in Da Nang city center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you at your hotel in Da Nang city center.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.