Da Nang Hue City daily full day tour departure from Da Nang
Touted as one of the twenty cleanest cities in the world and the most livable city in Vietnam, Da Nang is a destination that you simply cannot afford to miss. Dovetailed with romantic Han River, featured with the seductive My Khe Beach, and backed by Ba Na Mountain, Da Nang is blessed to be the tourist capital of South Central Vietnam. Attractions such as Hai Van Mountain Range, tropical rain forest on Son Tra Peninsula, Ngu Hanh Son Mountain and Fantasy Park are all must-go places in Da Nang. Every year, this beautiful city hosts an international fireworks competition, luring artists and visitors from all over the world to lighten up the sky in one night.
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal fee, VAT.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amazing Nature Travel, 29 Hang Bai Street, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• The tour guide and driver will welcome you then transfer to Hue center. On the way, we will have a chance to enjoy some nice views such as Hai Van pass, capture breathtaking photos on the peak.
• Continue visiting Hue Citadel – The home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty.
• Thien Mu pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue city and constructed by the Nguyễn Dynasty, it sits on the northern bank of the Perfume River.
• Khai Dinh King’s Tomb - a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
• Tour ends at 16:00 – 16:30 pm
• Drop off at your hotel around 19h00 - 19h30.
Departure Point :Da Nang, Da Nang
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: hotels at Da Nang cityDates: See Availability
Departure Time :6h45 - 7h15 from Da Nang
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surcharge 7$ if the customer travel at TET holiday.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.