Da Nang City Tour Full Day
● Understand the national hero and the history of war in VietNam in Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum
● Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
● Gain fascinating insight into the ancient Hindu-worshipping Cham civilization as you view the world’s most extensive collection of Cham artifacts at the Cham Sculpture Museum
● Explore the richness and exciting culture in Da Nang Museum
● Travel uphill through the lush foliage of Son Tra Peninsula to reach the tip where the 67meter Lady Buddha Statue dominates the Da Nang skyline
● Pass by many bridges which make Da Nang be “City of bridges”
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expensive
- Other extra costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street, Da Nang Vietnam
A comprehensive tour that explores the highlights of Vietnam’s third biggest city, Da Nang; a beautifully located city surrounded by river, sea and mountain that perfectly blends modernist architecture with a rich bounty of cultural treasures. Voted the No.1 ‘Destination on the Rise’ by Trip Advisor
The beautiful city of Da Nang offers some wonderful activities for us to embark on. From the hotel, we will visit Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum. Besides a replica of President Ho’s home in Ha Noi, this museum also has a lot of large war equipment including aircraft and tanks. Da Nang Museum with rich local history and culture is the next stop.
We will continue to the Cham Sculpture Museum which is dedicated to the period of the Champa existence, which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam. The museum displays almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the seventh to the fifteenth century.
Continue to Thuan Phuoc Bridge at Tien Sa Port, a wonderful bridge in Da Nang City. The next stop is Dragon Bridge, a very unique and modern bridge.
After lunch, we will visit Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") where we will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. We will also visit mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. We will continue to Son Tra Peninsula visit the spectacular Son Tra Quan Yin, or Goddess of Mercy statue. See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen.
Departure Point :Đà Nẵng Museum of Cham Sculpture, Số 02 Đ. 2 Tháng 9, Bình Hiên, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within Centre of Da Nang City. Picking up at other suburban districts might be extra charged.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking
- Under 1m: free; 1m-under 1m3: 75% tour price; From 1m3 and above: same as adults.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.