Da Nang City Tour discover Marble Mountain, Monkey Mountain and Champa Museum
Once you have plan to make a trip to central regions of Vietnam including Hue, Hoi An, Da nang, Nha Trang, we strongly recommend you take a city tour to Da nang city, a city with development speed is ranked the fastest in Vietnam. The city is surrounded by nice beaches and long rivers so that many long and modern bridges has been designed and built by talent architects. The famous bridge is Dragon one, it’s shape is a flying dragon symbolized the city development. The city is also surrounded by many majesty mountains and many pagodas and temples have built at these mountain areas so that visiting these landscapes, you will get wonderful panoramic view of the city. The City is more and more splendid at night thanks to the lights from theses bridges.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transportation.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Soft Lunch & 1 mineral water/each guest.
What's excluded :
- Personal fee
- TOUR INTINERARY
• Pick you up at hotel
• Departure for Marble Mountain
• Here you will discover the beauty of Marble Mountain with many caves, Pagodas and then visit the traditional marble carving village.
• Leaving Marble Mountain for Monkey Mountain.
• During your time at Monkey Mountain you will learn about it’s history and will see the largest temple in Da Nang, standing in the hillside of Monkey mountain, Linh Ung Pagoda attracts millions of tourists annually. Walking around this religious complex, visitors are able to see the panoramic view of Da Nang City.
• Leaving Monkey Mountain for lunch with local food
12:30pm – 13:30pm
• After lunch
• Visitors will be guided by our pro-tour guide, visiting ChamPa Museum in which displays the finest collection of ChamPa Art .
• Coming back Hoi An
• End tour
Departure Point :Da Nang or Hoi An
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.