Da Nang City Tour
We are a group of Uni Student. All of us know a lot of good places in Da Nang. Choose us to provide a job for students.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Con Market, Hung Vuong street, Da Nang Vietnam
Con Market is a prominent shopping venue in Da Nang City Centre where you can find over 2,000 stalls selling an array of handicrafts, apparel, and accessories at wholesale prices. Also known as Da Nang Commercial Centre, it is widely regarded as the coastal city’s largest and busiest wholesale shopping venue.
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Considered to be Vietnam's most picturesque beach, the white sandy 20-mile stretch of My Khe Beach was named by the American troops who visited during the Vietnam War for R&R. It offers excellent surfing from September just off the shores of Danang. There are also a number of high-end resorts within the vicinity should you be in need of pampering with most offering a rich choice of treatments at their spas and a range of dining options.
Sunbathing and surfing aside, there are a host of historical sites situated close by including the port of Hoi An which is only 10 minutes away by bus and offers wonderfully preserved merchant houses and small alleyways to explore. Hoi An is also a superb place to get anything you desire tailor made usually within 12 hours, and while you wait it’s definitely recommended that you try some local delights including very fresh shrimp pancakes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge in Da Nang is the longest bridge in Vietnam, offering a dazzling display of lights, fire, and water that no first-time visitor to Da Nang should miss out on. Measuring at 666 metres in length, it is located in Da Nang City and constructed in the shape of a golden dragon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Being the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam, Lady Buddha Da Nang is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang which is 9 km away from My Khe beach, or 14 km from Da Nang city center. Lady Buddha Da Nang statue is inside Linh Ung pagoda courtyard with a height of 67m, the lotus diameter is 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dragon Bridge, Vietnam, Đà Nẵng, Sơn Trà, An Hải Tây, An Hải, Hàn River
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.