Da Nang and Hoi An Full-Day Tour
History, nature, and beautiful beaches are what make up this stunning area of Central Vietnam. The contrast between the modern and thriving city of Danang and the small and charming historic Hoi An is noteworthy. With Danang being more the commercial heart of this part of Vietnam, the unique trading town of Hoi An was a civilization cut off by destroyed rail lines and a silted river, leaving it untouched by war and frozen in time. See architecture reminiscent of traders of a bygone era - Japanese, French, Chinese, and Indian, as well as beautifully preserved ancient houses on this tour during this day of exploration.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- All entrance and donation fees for visits
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street Hái Châu District, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Our first stop of the day will be the interesting Cham Museum in Danang, once centre of the ancient Cham civilisation. Hindu in origin, the Cham people left a legacy of excellent sculptures, now housed in the only museum if its kind in Danang, as they were pushed south by the advancing Vietnamese invaders. Built in 1915, it now houses the largest collection of the Champa sculpture and artwork in the world, the Marble Mountains with their caves and sculpture village, and the white sandy beach.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Continue to the Marble Mountains for a photo stop only, en route to Hoi An. These five rocky outcrops are said to represent five natural elements, and are the source of many intriguing legends, as well as housing temples and once even an army hospital! You will see skilled artisans carving all manner of statues from marble sourced locally at the mountains' base. We can offer you breathtaking views of the Danang coast-line from the top of the marble mountain.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Onward to UNESCO World Heritage Site Hoi An. Hoi An was a prosperous and wealthy seaport between the 16th and 18th centuries. Nowadays it's an open-air museum featuring a unique mixture of Eastern and Western influences in the form of its architecture and cultural legacy. Hoi An was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1999.
You will visit the Hoi An colourful local market, Tan Ky old house, a good example of 18th-century merchant's residence, the Assembly Hall of Phuc Kien, founded in 1690 that served the largest Chinese ethnic group in Hoi An, and the emblematic 420-year-old Japanese covered bridge. You will also see how local residents raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An's burgeoning textile industry.
Early in the afternoon, the tour is at an end and we will bring you back to your booked hotel / resort.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Price for a child between 2-11 years old can be applied for only 1 child per booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal. We appreciate your understanding on this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. All Clients should use their own refillable water bottle to avoid regular contacts with multiples single-use plastic bags (this has the additional positive effect of reducing plastic waste in our destination). 2. Everyone reminded to wash or sanitize hands before all snacks, meals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.