Czestochowa: Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
Sample the traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavours. Try various dishes like dumplings, appetizers, meat specialities, soup, local beer and desserts with coffee or tea and get an interesting lesson about customs, traditions and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way!
- Enjoy tasting Polish cuisine with the best traditional dishes
- Visit 3 specially chosen restaurant and patisserie in Czestochowa
- Try different flavours of Polish specialties, local spirits and remarkable beers
- Spend a great time with your family or friends on having fun and tasting new cuisine
- Learn about Czestochowa history, culinary culture and tradition from your private licensed guide
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Czestochowa highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aleje NajSwietszej Maryi Panny, Czestochowa 42-200 Poland
This place is the main street of Czestochowa. Aleje (Avenues) were designed in 1826 when the city has experienced big industrial development . There are many historical tenements and central walking passage.
Pass By: Old Market Square, Mirowska 1, Czestochowa 42-200 Poland
Old Market Square in Czestochowa is very interesting, full of history and the Old World charm.
Pass By: Bazylika Metropolitalna Swietej Rodziny, ul. Krakowska 15/17, Czestochowa 42-202 Poland
This basilica represents neo-gothic style. It was completed only after the WWI. The basilica is very large. Inside the church you see several wooden statues in folklorist style.
Departure Point :Aleja Najświętszej Maryi Panny 45, 42-217 Częstochowa, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.