Czestochowa - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car
If you are planning to stay in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to see Czestochowa?
There is a perfect solution for you!
A private driver will pick you up from the address provided in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1 up to 6 passengers and will take you to Czestochowa for a full-day tour. During this 3-hour tour, the local guide English-speaking will introduce you to the atmosphere of this beautiful place.
In Częstochowa there is the Jasna Gora basilica and the monastery surrounded by embankments-the main center of the Marian cult and pilgrimages in Poland. After the victorious defense of Jasna Gora against the Swedes in 1655, Our Lady of Czestochowa (also known as Black Madonna) was proclaimed the Queen of the Polish Crown. The Chapel of Our Lady of Częstochowa is the oldest part of the complex. It's where the miraculous image of the Black Madonna is kept.
After sightseeing and lunch, the driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off at your chosen location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Transport by private luxury car
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide in English
- Private 3-hours Częstochowa Tour
- Hotel / address provided pickup and drop-off
- Passengers Incurance
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of Czestochowa / The Black Madonna
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of Czestochowa / The Black Madonna, Czestochowa Poland
Częstochowa is the spiritual capital of Poland, and thus one of the most important cities in Europe for Catholics. The city is located 220 km from Warsaw.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or any other address in Warsaw. Our driver is waiting at the hotel lobby or Chopin Airport arrival hall with Guest name on the iPad.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please let us know if you would like to book any other language. We can provide: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian. Please keep in mind that the price might change.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.