Czech paradise private hike
A hike in “the rock city” of the Czech paradise (Cesky Raj in Czech), a Unesco world heritage site 100 km from Prague.
We picked the Czech Paradise among all the nice rock areas we have in the CR, like for example Czech Switzerland or Aderspach, because it is as beautiful as the other places but less crowded (it is mainly visited by locals) and close enough to Prague to make it a nice day trip with no too much driving.
The characteristic element of the Bohemian Paradise are beautiful castles and sandstone rock pillars.
Many of them have been shaped by wind, water, frost, erosion, and people into unique and curious shapes in many cases.
We will walk around, under and over many of the 365 sandstone pillars. We will discover rock gates, niches, caves and cavities, balancing boulders and rock mushrooms.
We will walk through “Lord of the Rings” like forests.
A hike full of fun due to the uniqueness and peculiarity of the trek.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Hearty lunch
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transfer to Czech Paradise
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Czech Paradise
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Trosky
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czech Paradise, Antonina Dvoraka 335, Turnov 511 01 Czech Republic
We will leave Prague and reach the Czech Paradise in about 80 minutes. Once there we will start our hike that will bring us around the national park. We will enjoy the playful features of the trail going under, over and around the many many sandstone pillars. We will reach several lookouts from where we will fully enjoy the view of the unique landscape. Half way we can eat some traditional Czech food in a typical restaurant based in one of the info centers (from May to October). You don’t need any particular skill to do the hiking, just to be a bit fit as there are several up and downs.
We are sure you will never forget this incredible place so close to Prague!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hrad Trosky, Rovensko Pod Troskami, Semily 512 63 Czech Republic
Trosky ruins is a majestic dominant of Český ráj. Rich history of Trosky is full of empty spaces, unbelievable stories and legends. For a short while people were afraid of Trosky very much, because famous robbers Kryštov and Švejkar used the castle as their base.
Admission fee of 60 CZK not included in the price of the tour.
Opening hours: April and October only Saturday and Sunday. From May to September open everyday.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Vratislavova 58/3, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.