Cycling/Trekking/Camping/Village Walk/Sunset view Adventure Tours through Jaipur
Trekking is an activity in which people take hiking trips through rural, often rugged territory. Trekking is a form of walking, undertaken with the specific purpose of exploring and enjoying the scenery. It usually takes place on trails in areas of relatively unspoiled wildernesses. We “Indian Pathway” is giving you this opportunity to explore non-touristic trekking trail on Harsh Mountain, Sikar. The place is known for Harshnath temple at Mt. Harsha (c. mid-10th century). Its is at latitude 27.52, longitude 75.18 and 554 meters in altitude. It is 5th highest peak of Aravali Mountain in Rajasthan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation on full board basis/All transfer/Cycle with one specialist/All Equipments
What's excluded :
- Any other personal expenses
- :- We will pick you from your desired location in Jaipur.
:- After finishing the program we will drop you on your desired location in jaipur.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
AirportsSanganeer Airport, Jaipur IndiaIndira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.