Cycling Westport & the Great Western Greenway, County Mayo. Self Guided.Full Day
Full day self-guided cycling from Westport on the Great Western Greenway, County Mayo along the Wild Atlantic Way. Bikes available: Hybrid, electric, children and Canadian buggy. Pax: min 1, max 50. Available every day of the year
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike hire,Hi Viz vests,Lock per bike;Helmet;Self-guided routes and maps Emergency backup vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Escape the bustle of urban life on the 42km Great Western Greenway, the longest off-road walking and cycling trail in Ireland. The World Class Great Western Greenway is a traffic free cycling and walking trail which follows the route of the renowned Westport to Achill railway which closed in 1937.The Greenway traverses Ireland’s Atlantic coast between Westport town and Achill Island and visits the picturesque villages of Newport and Mulranny. It passes by some of the West of Ireland’s most dramatic mountains and offers magnificent views of Clew Bay and its many islands. The amount of cycling routes around Westport are testament to the unbelievable scenery you will be cycling through. The local Council, Tourist Industry, businesses and local people have all got together to assist in making this area “Bicycle Friendly”, making it the activity and cycling centre of Ireland.
Bikes available: Hybrid, electric, children and Canadian buggy . Choose your bike, and be ready to enjoy the area. You may even be adding another day as there is so much to see and enjoy.
Pax: min 1, max 50. Available every day of the year
Departure Point :Portwest Factory Shop, Shop St, Cahernamart, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Departure Time :Children's bikes 7 - 12 years 9/3/2019 - 11/1/2021
Hybrid Adult Bike 9/3/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Canadian Buggy 9/3/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.