Cycling Trip-Islands of Goa
Located on the western coast of India, Goa is a prime tourist destination with its immaculate beaches and historic monuments. This trip takes you through several islands of Goa and offers you an oppurtunity to pedal past some of the most beautiful villages of old Goa.
Participants take ferry rides at multiple locations to go from one point to other, over the scenic backwaters which offers sweeping views of coastal landscape.
Cycle through narrow lanes and beautiful villages
Enjoy the ferry ride and photograph the amazing scenery
Pedal across old Goa and admire the historic monuments and quaint structures
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of 21-speed geared hybrid/mountain bicycle
- Group leader and guide
- Use of helmet and lights for safety
- Mineral water
- Breakfast at a traditional local eatery/pack of snacks and soft drink
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from starting/ending point
- Meals other than those specified
- Anything not in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Count of Linhares Bridge, Ponte de Linhares Causeway, Alto Porvorim, Bambolim, Goa 403521, India
You will ride through this 380-year-old causeway to reach your next point of attraction.
Pass By: Ribandar, Goa, India
You will take a ferry from Ribandar, over the Mandavi River, to reach the next attraaction.
Stop At: Divar Island, Goa 403403
After your ferry ride, you will reach the riverine island of Divar. After a delicious breakfast at a local eatery, you will head over to the other end of the island and take a ferry-ride through the backwaters to your next destination.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Chorão Island, Chorao, Goa
Chorão is the second island you will be cycling through. After exploring this island, you will hop onto another ferry to Pomburpa. From there you will head back to Panjim.
Stop At: Salvador do Mundo Church, Salvador Do Mundo Chruch :, Saviour of the World :, Salvador Do Mundo, Bardez, Goa 403101, India
On your way to Panjim, you will stop at the magnificent church of Salvador Do Mundo. Once you reach Divja Circle, your cycling trip ends.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Panjim Bus Stand, Bus Stand,, Patto Centre, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.