Cycling tour in Simon Bolivar Park and Virgilio Barco Library
I love to ride a bicycle, because you can enjoy closer the city, Bogotá has 535 km (332 miles) of cycling paths, the nature of the city is all the year green, so you should know the parks to live it and to relax, the Simón Bolivar Park is the biggest, with an area of 113 hectareas (279 acres) it is equal to 1076 olympic swimming pools, it has cycling paths, jogging paths, a lake, palygrounds, etc. Then we continue to Virgilio Barco Library designed by the most important colombian architect Rogelio Salmona.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fruit of Juice
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Any other food
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Metropolitano Simon Bolivar, Calle 63 and 53, Carreras 48 and 68, Bogota Colombia
he Simon Bolivar Park has a lake, and a little dock, it has inside and outside bicycle paths, jogging path of 3.1 km (1.92 miles), viewpoint terrace, exercise machines and kids playground.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Biblioteca Virgilio, Transversal 59A # 63, Bogota Colombia
The library was built in 2001, it was designed by the famous Colombian architect Rogelio Salmona who also designs Eje Ambiental and Garcia Marquez cultural center in downtown. The library has a collection of 92.735 books, and digital content.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Cra. 36 #53a-18, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/3/2019 - 1/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You should know how to ride a bicycle
- It is not good for people with health problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular hand disinfection, antibacterial gel and wet towels for disinfection.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.