Cycling through the TPC plantations
This one-day trip will take you from Moshi to the sugar cane plantations, where nature abounds and wildlife is waiting to be discovered.We start the day with a transfer from your hotel in Moshi to the starting point of the ride at our bike shop. We will cycle south through the sugar cane fields towards the TPC Club where the tour ends. Along the way, we’ll see beautiful scenery with the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro as our backdrop. We will have a delicious lunch at the Planters restaurant and enjoy a relaxing afternoon before being transferred back to Moshi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Enjoy a relaxing ride from Moshi town to the TPC sugar plantation, the oldest plantation in Tanzania. This is a great way to see the countryside and experience some of the finest food in the region, at the Planters restaurant.
Departure Point :Market Street, Market St, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.