Cycling Through Ijen Hidden Beauty
We offer authentic cycling tour experiences that create a social impact for communities in our neighbourhood with 3 core main basic principles.
We strive to bridge the gap between cultures and bring people together allowing them to create deeper connections and lasting memories
Travel has the unique ability to strengthen economies and improve the quality of life in communities all over the world. We want to empower locals by giving them direct access to consumers.
We believe in the transformational power of travel. Immersing in the life of locals facilitates better understanding and gives travelers a new perspective.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee Luwak
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Traditional snacks
- Lunch - Traditional meal
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fresh milk from the farmer
- Sports equipment and safety equipment: bicycle, silicone saddle, helmet, first aid kit.
- Face mask
- Entry/Admission - Pos 1 Perjalanan Ijen
- Entry/Admission - Jambu Rest Area
- Entry/Admission - sarang kopi
- Entry/Admission - SULFUR PROCESSING
- Entry/Admission - Kalibendo Eco Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Jagir Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kemarang Waroeng
What's excluded :
- Insurance (Ensure that you have comprehensive medical insurance)
- Extra money to shop by your own
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pos 1 Perjalanan Ijen, Unnamed Road, Dusun Blimbingsari, Tamansari, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454, Indonesia
We will start by having a short briefing while savoring pure, fresh milk heated with a piece of ginger and honey, enjoyed with traditional snacks before the tour begins.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jambu Rest Area, Unnamed Rd,, Dusun Krajan, Tamansari, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454, Indonesia
We will go to cattle rancher to see the cows and if we're lucky, we can see how farmers milk the cows.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: sarang kopi, Dusun Blimbingsari, Tamansari, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454, Indonesia
We will meet Pak Bondan, who will happily share stories about his Luwak Coffee Plantation. We will also try his "kopi luwak" and interact with the Luwak (Indonesian ferret). You could also get his kopi luwak for IDR250K/100grams.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: SULFUR PROCESSING, Dusun Blimbingsari, Tamansari, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454, Indonesia
We will go to the sulfur processing site. If we're lucky, we'll get to see how workers process the sulfur. You could also get involved in the process, experience the excitement firsthand.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kalibendo Eco Tourism, Banyuwangi 68432 Indonesia
We will bike through the middle of rubber trees plantation and enjoy the exceptionally beautiful scenery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jagir Waterfall, Glagah, Dusun Krajan, Kp. Anyar, Banyuwangi 68432 Indonesia
We will stop by to see the mesmerizing view of twins & "mother" waterfalls. We'll track to the jungle, which is about 200meters & cross the river to see big (mother) waterfall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kemarang Waroeng, Jl. Perkebunan Kalibendo, KM. 5, Desa Tamansuruh, Kecamatan Glagah, Dusun Wonosari, Taman Suruh, Glagah, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68432, Indonesia
"Waroeng Kemarang" is our last destination where we will have lunch together. We'll learn more about Banyuwangi and Indonesian food while enjoying live music in the middle of stunning views of rice fields.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from place in BanyuwangiAirports
- Blimbingsari Airport, Banyuwangi Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.