Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way - 1-Day Self Guided Tour from Clifden
Welcome to cycling along the rugged Wild Atlantic Way to experience the dramatic land and seascapes of the west of Ireland. Connemara is punctuated by world famous views and sites, unique and ancient heritage and the geology and natural features of the region are in a class of their own.
Biking & cycling safaris are great for those who like to get outdoors into the fresh pure Connemara air, with landscapes dominated by the Twelve Bens mountain range, boarded by Lough Corrib in the East and the Atlantic on the West.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike hire
- Support vehicle for an emergency situation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to starting point in Clifden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Atlantic Way The Atlantic Coast of Ireland, Galway Ireland
Travel by bike out the Sky Road and take in the spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively take the Ballyconneelly Road and visit the landing site of the first transatlantic flight.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Clifden, stop 635401, Clifden, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your passport will be required as security while the bike/s are on hire.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear the safety equipment provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.