Cycling into Lanna Countryside
Experience the Thai countryside by bicycle ride through the rice fields along lazy back roads and stop at a village school. Encounters such as water buffaloes crossing the street or children surprised by the unusual sight of foreigners in their village are to be expected.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
- Good mountain or comfort bikes
- Drinking Water
- Accident Insurance
- SIC transfer and Join Activities (Min. 2 persons)
- Local Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Wat Thung FA Ham
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as optional alcoholic drinks, tips and gratuities, etc.
- Other tours, services and activities as not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Thung FA Ham, Nam Bo Luang, San Pa Tong District, Chiang Mai 50120, Thailand
08:30 or 13:30 hrs Pick up from your hotel by join transfer to experience the Thai countryside by bicycle, cycle through Wat Thung Fa Ham, is a monastery in Chiang Mai Province.
Cycle through traditional villages with wooden houses on stilts Kiw Lae Noi Village; "House of Craft Masters, Happiness on the Woodworks and Artistic Crafts in Lanna". The place carries on the uniqueness of wood carvings on both wooden plates and wooden sticks and with the types of bas-relief, high-relief and free-standing
Continue ride through the rice fields along lazy back roads and stop at a village school. Encounters such as water buffaloes crossing the street or children surprised by the unusual sight of foreigners in their village are to be expected.
Distance 27 km. 95% flat paved country roads, 5% small unpaved road. Very suitable for riders of all ages and all levels since the roads are almost traffic free.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all hotels in city area of Chiang Mai.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.