Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City
Polonnaruwa is the second kingdom of the Sri Lanka and Polonnaruwa countryside based with agriculture entire city survive in over 1000 years ago built irrigation system. every village connect with Parakrama Water tank.
"Explore Polonnaruwa Countryside" cycling tour main objective is exploring Polonnaruwa Countryside, experiencing people living style, custom, 2nd Capital ruins and ancient architecture skills.
you will cycle through the canal, over the water tanks, paddy fields to Polonnaruwa countryside. en-rout you will visit to local house and experience ago village people custom and living style. after the refresh cycling back to the Ruin City and you will get the local lunch at local house. after the few minute break again cycling to Ruin City explore the archeological ruins.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Sri Lankan lunch at local house
- Use of bicycle
- cycling guide fee and entrance fee of Polonnaruwa Ruin City
- Entry/Admission - Vatadage - 39
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Parakramabahu I
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatadage - 39, Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka
The Polonnaruwa Vatadage is an ancient structure dating back to the Kingdom of Polonnaruwa of Sri Lanka. It is believed to have been built during the reign of Parakramabahu I to hold the Relic of the tooth of the Buddha or during the reign of Nissanka Malla of Polonnaruwa to hold the alms bowl used by the Buddha.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Parakramabahu I, Eastern Bank of the Parakrama Samudra Reservoir, Polonnaruwa 51000 Sri Lanka
Brief demonstration about the "Poth Gul Viharaya"
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Samudra Parakrama, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
landscapes, Knuckles mountain range and irrigation system.
Departure Point :Hotel Sudu Araliya, Bund Rd, Polonnaruwa 51000, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Please mentioned name of the hotel, Room number and if you have any whats' app number
Return Detail :Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.