CYCLING in Corfu island.. 60 km hard cycling
Cycling through olive groves and traditional villages ,swimming in a clear water.
tasting local products.
per adult from
1 day 7 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Strarting near Corfu Town...The first stop is San Marcos village, one of the first Venetian hamlets with carefully restored stone houses and a chapel dating from Byzantine times: the short climb will reward us with stunning views from the bell tower of the green inner plains of the island -and even until the port of Corfu- which are stretched below us.We continue along the olive groves to one of Corfu’s most picturesque medieval villages: Ano (up) Korakiana. We visit and taste a genuine olive oil snack with local products in the local kafeneion and stroll through the narrow paved alleys and tunnels with numerous Venetian mansions, inhaling the typical village atmosphere from far-off times.
Now we cycling along olive groves to Socraki village 27 sweets back turns to Socraki .....
Rest for refreshment local tzitzimpira .We continue via Troumpeta all the way to Vistona and Makrades villages for visiting Angelokastro old castle ( 2,5 eur entrance fee) ...
A stop for greek meze in a local kafeneio and all the way down to Palaiokastritsa bay for swimming.... (optional to Monastery or boat ride to the caves )..... Free time for swimming and lunch .Way back fast via low traffic roads
• Angelokastro, oltre il villaggio di Krini Greece
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.