Cycling in Bangkok (5 hrs)
Experience all of the wonders by cycling through Chinatown’s frenetic market environment and discover why this city is often designated “Venice of the East” as our cruise introduces us to the charming canal lifestyle of Thais, much as it existed in bygone eras. Scenes of classical wooden-framed homes on stilts, mothers doing their daily washings, and kids splashing away the tropical heat will captivate us with their innocence and congeniality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Join Cycling Tour with local style light meal
- Professional English speaking guide
- Long-tail Boat Ride
- Customized city bike
- Child/Adult helmets (if desired)
- Bottled water
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
06:00 am / 12:00 pm Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok by private air-conditioned vehicle for 5-hour bicycle and boat tour, revealing the different faces of Bangkok. From the exploration of bustling Chinatown to the quiet, forgotten, and green plantations. In between, we explore the ‘Venice of the East’ by longtail-boat and enjoy a tasty Thai-style meal.
Following this pleasant break, our cycle tour continues through luscious green belts as we explore the forgotten plantations of this great city. Surprising not in their beauty, but in their proximity to the sprawling metropolis, this tranquil ride will leave us pleasantly refreshed for our equally enthralling journey back to Chinatown and back to your hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Bangkok.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.