Cycling downhill from Njegos Mausoleum to Kotor
This tour starts from Kotor by car transfer all way uphill trough old serpentine road which is built in 19th century by Austrians. This road is 35km, it has 25 curves with stunning view on Kotor bay and it takes around 1.30 hours to reach starting position at the bottom of mausoleum. Here you would have short hiking at 461 stairs to the mausoleum, where you can visit Njegos statue and his tomb. After that you are heading back ten minutes to the local restaurant for coffee or drink.
Cycling starts from restaurant and first 10 kilometers you would have some downhill and few small uphills to the Krstac pass, from where you can see all Kotor bay like on a palm. For those who like adrenaline there is a ZIPLINE 400 meters long. From this position starts easy downhill for 25km all way down to the Kotor city. The road is protected by UNESCO. During downhill you will make stops for taking unique photos and enjoy observing Kotor and Tivat bay.
This road is also used by car, so be careful.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car transport from Kotor to mausoleum
- Biking guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tickets for National park and Njegos mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Njegos Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Restaurant Nevjesta Jadrana
What's excluded :
- If you want to try ZIPLINE it is 10E per person
- Entry/Admission - Сајла „Његуши“
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Njegos Mausoleum, Mount Lovcen, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Visit mausoleum of Njegos II Petrovic. Visit local restaurant and have break for drink.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Сајла „Његуши“, Municipality, Cetinje, Montenegro
For those who love adrenaline they can try zip line. It is 10 euro per person.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Restaurant Nevjesta Jadrana, Cetinje, Montenegro
We can make short pause for coffee or drink
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stari grad Kotor, Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from all destination around Kotor for additional charge.Ports
- Kotor port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is not necessary to wear mask during cycling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.