Cycling and hiking short tour through the bay of Kotor
Spend the day in the great outdoors and explore the Bay of Kotor during this 4-hour private cycling and hiking tour. Pedal along the edge of the bay and admire the beautiful scenery before hiking to an abandoned 14th-century village. After taking the views of the lake below and enjoying the tranquility of nature, take a refreshing dip in the cool waters and head back to your lodging in Kotor.
- Enjoy the great outdoors during a 4-hour hiking and cycling tour in Kotor
- Pedal along the edge of the bay and hike to an abandoned village
- Take a refreshing dip in the cool waters of the Bay of Kotor
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this fully private excursion
- We create memories which will last lifetime
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
This tour is intended for all guests who are in favor of a small adventurous injection. It is also suitable for cruise guests who do not stay long in the harbor.
Meeting is at the pre-determined address from where we are heading together to get the bicycles. Our adventure begins by driving through the bay where you will have a wonderful view of Kotor and surrounding places. We are going through interesting places and we will make several stops for taking pictures. Before, these were very small fishing places where the trail of history is still visible. You will enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean architecture and the amazing landscape of the bay where the hills reflect on the surface of a mild sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kotor beach, Dobrota, Montenegro
After 40 minutes (approximately 9km driving), we arrive at a small place where we start hiking (medium hard) toward an already abandoned village from the 14th century, which retained its appearance and architecture from that time. During the tour we pass through the chestnuts woods that will protect us of the strong sun. After 45 minutes of climbing, we arrive at our viewpoint where the bay is stretching with a beautiful view of Perast and islands of Our Lady and St. George. The peace and smell that are felt take us to some other time far away from the present civilization.
On our return, you will have the opportunity for swimming from one of the docks in the bay.
This tour does not require guests to be in a special physical condition; bicycle path is without slope; walking path is of medium difficulty; the required equipment is composed of comfortable shoes and a sufficient amount of water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kotor Municipality, Kotor Municipality
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guest from any location in KotorIf some of guests want this tour from some other town in Montenegro, please send us request Ports
- Kotor Old Town, Put do Svetog Ivana, Kotor, Montenegro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please take comfortable shoes and enough water
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.