Cycle Walk Between Coffee Trees
Unique cycling experience with coffee experience.
Starting the tour from the Municipality of Calarcá, knowing the history of the colonial architecture of the town. Live the entire coffee culture on two wheels, pedaling between farms and coffee plantations, where birds and guaduales are also protagonists. You will be able to understand how long it takes the process of growing a special coffee from the seed to a cup of coffee.
Difficulty: easy Distance: 18 kms
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water - Hydration
- Private transportation to and from the place of accommodation in Quindío (additional applies by location)
- Guided tour Spanish or English
- Demonstration of filtering method
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee tasting
- Accident insurance.
What's excluded :
- Everything that has not been specified within the plan
- Meals not specified
- * Tips / tips * unspecified experiences
- * VAT for nationals
- The activity begins at 9:00 am with the private transfer from your accommodation in Quindío to the Finca * 9:30 am welcome and hydration * 9:40 am guided tour of the streets of Calarcá, learning about its architecture and visiting the plaza market and continue the tour to a coffee farm where learning the whole process of coffee from the bean to the cup * 1: 10 pm art demonstration beats and coffee tasting * 1: 30 pm transfer back to the place of accommodation.
• Coffee tasting
Departure Point :Cra. 18 #3316, Calarcá, Quindío, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.