Cycle on the Lanes of Munnar - A Guided Cycling Tour
One of the most beautiful states of South India is Kerala. Having so much in store to serve the travellers, the city is ready to mesmerise every traveller that ever visits the state of Kerala. If you wish to explore this city on wheels then this tour will serve you with the best.
Visit the tea museum or tea factory and view the process up close. Also, going to the visit to the local market will allow you to try fruits, vegetables and a lot of other edible products. The car, that will be there with you for the whole tour, has bike parking stands; therefore, if you wish to relax then feel free to park and take a break. After this tour, you would have a lot of knowledge about tea plantation areas and a lot of memories to share.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water, Fruits and Refreshments
- Tea Plantation Visit
- Well maintained Cycles
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Munnar, Munnar, Idukki District, Kerala
This tour will allow you to explore nature at its best and that too on wheels. On booking this tour, you will also be able to visit tea plantation areas of Munnar.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Munnar, Kerala 685612, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.