Customized private tour around Lima
If you are looking for a unique tour around Lima book us now! We'll put one of our professional guides at your service and we'll make sure to show you around accordingly!
Make sure to bring some cash with you as you will need it to get into some touristic places .
To give you an idea around 10- 15 USD (30-50 Soles) will make it .
Note: Extra charges will be considered on holidays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrances not included. Make sure to take some cash with you
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Museo y Catacumbas Del Convento San Francisco de Asis Del Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Get a glimpse of Modern Lima on the way to the Old town!
If you want to visit any specific place around just ask your guide!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
We suggest going to Barranco the bohemian district in Lima! Don't forget to make your wish across the bridge of sighs! If you are an ice cream lover , ask your guide for his best spot around!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
Overlooking the Huaca Pucllana is a good idea! However you can decide whether to go in and explore or continue the tour .
(Approx. time inside 1h approx. of the tour )
Entrance tickets are not included.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Lima, the city of Kings. Founded by Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro to be the economic and cultural centre of the country, this city is full of secrets and history. The fusion between the indigenous and Spanish culture is present in every corner, providing a unique glimpse on the developing of an empire. The cathedral, the churches, the catacombs and colonial buildings merge with the markets, restaurants and hotels of the modern part of the city, drawing a thin line between the past and the future.
Discover this city as a local!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo y Catacumbas Del Convento San Francisco de Asis Del Cusco, Plaza San Francisco S/N Al Costado Del Colegio Nacional de Ciencias, Cusco Peru
Not for the light-hearted: thousands of skulls lie in the catacombs beneath San Francisco convent !
Remember this tour is customized on the way! So we are just suggesting great spots to go!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
The Plaza Mayor or Plaza de Armas of Lima, is the birthplace of the city of Lima, as well as the core of the city. Located in the Historic Centre of Lima, it is surrounded by the Government Palace, Cathedral of Lima, Archbishop's Palace of Lima, the Municipal Palace, and the Palace of the Union.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mytrip2peru, Av Jose Larco 1232, Lima 15026, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any Hotel around Miraflores / Barranco and San Isidro, if you are on other district you will need to come around an specific meeting point it could also be at our office next to Larcomar and Marriot Hotel.
Departure Time :11/26/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
02:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.