Customizable Food Tour of Palermo Viejo
On this 5 to 6-hour customizable exploration, you will discover Palermo Viejo’s culinary secrets while enjoying its food, history, and vibrant art.
We start with what used to be the doorway to Buenos Aires, after a short typical Porteño breakfast.
The city’s parks and tree-lined boulevards were first inspired and planned from this area, and that curiously enough is home to one of the continent’s oldest monuments.
You will sample Argentina’s famous steak in a non-touristy location, as well as relish the emblematic Argentine sandwich along with a variety of local favorite appetizers and snacks.
One of our food stops has a craft beer option, and we can also add a wine tasting, if you like, in the middle of all of that food.
While walking from one place to the next we will have some time to admire local street art. This is a tour that you experience with all of your senses and you will enjoy plenty of picture taking opportunities.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - All of the food and drink consumed during the tour are included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucio Pizza y Pasta, Raúl Scalabrini Ortiz 2402, C1425 DBS, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We'll start with a typical Porteño breakfast here
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jardin Botanico, Avenida Santa Fe 3951, Buenos Aires C1425BHB Argentina
Fantastic architecture, sculptures, and plant life. This is a true oasis in the middle of all of the bustle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Italia, Avenida Santa Fe 4100, Buenos Aires C1425BHP Argentina
Originally this was the gateway into Palermo Forest and the starting point of the first trolleys in Buenos Aires. One of the oldest monuments in the country is located here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parrilla El Pensador, C1425FNG, Uriarte 2308, C1425FNG CABA, Argentina
This is one of the local non-turisty grills that we can stop for some steak.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Armenia, Calle Armenia 1901- perimetro Costa Rica, Nicaragua y Malabia- Barrio Palermo Viejo, Buenos Aires C1414DKO Argentina
Originally the site of a gasometer that dominated the neighborhood skyline. Since then it's been a park favored by locals and home to farmers markets and artisan markets on the weekends.
There are also some side streets that are filled with street art for us to explore. There are also several restaurants where we will stop to sample a variety of local delicacies. Many of these places do not show up on the map as attractions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rapa Nui, Malabia 2014, C1425 CABA, Argentina
This is one of the ice cream shops that we can end the tour at. We actually have several different great options and we can decide on the day which one you would like to visit.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Lucio Pizza y Pasta, Raúl Scalabrini Ortiz 2402, C1425 DBS, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel or rental apartment within the city limits. Please make sure to indicate where you will be staying.Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Avenida Ramón Castillo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Buquebus, Avenida Antártida Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Antiche Tentazioni, Honduras 4770, C1414BML CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.