Custom Private & VIP Roque Nublo Hike
Roque Nublo is considered one of the biggest crags in the world. It is 80 meters high and 1813 meters above the sea level and it was an ancient place of worship for the aborigines.
Most group tours would just pass by it or at most stop to take some snapshots.
By booking this tour you get to walk to the very base of it and breathe in the amazing and unique views.
The Roque Nublo route starts from the main road, from where we walk 1.5 kilometres to the proximity of the natural monument and its brother, Roque de la Rana. Before getting there, we go past another natural monument, el Roque de El Fraile. This route, which is 5km long allows us to see the great dams of Las Niñas, Chira and Soria and the towns of Artenara and Acusa. The views from Caldera de Tejeda, Llanos de la Pez and Pozo de las Nieves are well worth the effort the route entails.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Ice coffee is available on previous demand
- Bottled water - You can state your preference whether you prefer still or sparkling water.
- Private transportation
- Photography service
- Bonus stop at Pico de las Nieves
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Degollada De La Yegua
- Entry/Admission - Roque Nublo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Degollada De La Yegua, Gc-60, San Bartolome de Tirajana, Gran Canaria Spain
You will experience the first change in landscape where just around the corner lies the great Valley of 1000 palm trees.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fataga, Fataga, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
We will walk along the streets of beautiful typical small village with hundreds of years old houses all painted in white.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roque Nublo, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
We will hike up to the iconic rock formation called Roque Nublo. It is an easy hike although it requires a bit of effort because part of the hike is inclined. All the effort pays out when we arrive at the top and feast our eyes with amazing views of the surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup takes place at your accomodation. Airports
- Airport De Gran Canaria, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
- port of las palmas
Departure Time :1/20/2020 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.