Custom Half-Day Photo Tour with Photography Lessons from Asheville
We’ll work directly with you to create a custom, private tour that is perfect for you and your photography interests. Together we'll pick locations that fit your interests and your desired amount of hiking, from a couple of miles to no hiking at all. This is ideal for travelers looking to go off the beaten path. And we pick you up!
We offer small, private tours that focus on helping you capture better photos. Our tours take you to the most breathtaking locations across the Blue Ridge Mountains that only the locals know about.
Our award-winning photographers know the Blue Ridge Mountains better than anyone else in the area! We are currently open and taking safety precautions for our guests! Visit our website to learn how we're handling COVID.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - We provide you with fresh, local spring water.
- Private transportation
- Printout on Photography Tips & Tricks
- Entry/Admission - Blue Ridge Mountains
What's excluded :
- No photography gear is currently offered. You must bring your own.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Ridge Mountains, 241 Deer Trail Dr, NC
Where we go in the Blue Ridge Mountains is ultimately up to you on a custom tour! We'll provide you with several options and you can let us know what works best for you.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Asheville, NC, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in a 40-mile radius of Downtown Asheville, including Black Mountain, Hendersonville, Swannanoa, Brevard, Arden, Waynesville, Canton, Woodfin, Marshall, and more. Airports
- Asheville Regional Airport, 61 Terminal Drive, Asheville, NC 28732
Departure Time :7/20/2019 - 12/5/2026
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.