Cusco:Private Full Day Trekking the Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley with Box Lunch
You will leave your hotel in Cusco early in the morning, crossing the South Valley, towards Cusipata. From there, you will be transferred to Phulawasipata where you will begin your walk. After some time to prepare, you will start with the ascending route to Vinicunca, the Rainbow Mountain. The place will amaze you with its vivid colors and natural beauty. There, you will have time to take photos and fill yourself with the energy of the place. Depending on time, you might continue your walk towards the Red Valley, where you will appreciate a beautiful landscape of mountains of red dirt. There, you will also have time to appreciate the place and take photos. At the end of this visit, you will walk back to the starting point. Finally, you will be taken back to your hotel in Cusco, stopping along the route for lunch at a local restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- First Aid Kit
- Full day Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Tips for guides or drivers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
After some time to prepare, you will start with the ascending route to Vinicunca, the Rainbow Mountain. The place will amaze you with its vivid colors and natural beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.