Cusco Tour at Night: Planetarium, Dinner & Pisco Sour
This wonderful tour takes place before the sunset and at night. With this tour, you will visit the most important traditional market in Cusco, 'San Pedro'. At night, you will visit the closest astronomical viewpoint to the city of Cusco, all this to you nurture of the inca culture and enjoy a stellar show that you will never forget. Finally, you will return to the city, where you will taste the drink of the Peruvian flag, the Pisco Sour.
Then, at a local restaurant known as 'Polleria', you will taste one of the champion and delicious dishes of Peruvian cuisine: A juicy Grilled Chicken accompanied by an Inka Kola. Dare to live a different experience, in a Cusco night full of Peruvian culture and flavor.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Dinner - "Pollo a la Brasa" and Pisco Sour.
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Entry/Admission - Planetarium Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
What's excluded :
- Any other service not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
We will start the tour by picking you up from your hotel located in Cusco downtown. Then we'll move to the traditional market of San Pedro, where we'll find local people and tourists. San Pedro traditional market houses numerous food stalls, with entire sections dedicated exclusively to fruit juices and juices, snacks, and prepared meals. Here you will appreciate the daily activities of the inhabitants as if you were one of them. Also, you'll know about the local products that are sold here.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Planetarium Cusco, Reserva eco turistica privada Llaullipata Km 2 carretera Sacsayhuamán, Cusco 0084 Peru
Later we will be transported to the Cusco Planetarium, located 15 minutes from the city. Here we will learn about how the Incas interpreted the constellations. We will visit the dome to enjoy an incredible projection of the starry sky where we can observe the official constellations, as well as the Inca constellations and all the stories behind them. To end our visit and according to the weather conditions, we will be able to observe numerous stars, nebulas, planets, and the most important constellations of the skies of the Southern Hemisphere, thanks to professional telescopes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Finally, after visiting the planetarium, we will return to the center of Cusco to taste a drink prepared with exquisite Peruvian Pisco. Made from grapes, it has an excellent quality that is at the level of international distillates such as tequila and whiskey. Precisely, based on this liquor, the delicious Pisco Sour is prepared, a cocktail that is recognized as a symbol of Peru. After tasting the Pisco Sour, prepare to visit a Polleria, family and informal restaurants where one of the champion dishes of Peruvian cuisine is served: the iconic Pollo a la Brasa. This roasted chicken is golden brown, juicy, cooked to perfection, and is the perfect size to enjoy each piece of its soft meat, full of secret flavors that are the product of a wise combination of spices and other flavors. As a companion drink during your dinner, you will have the most recognized soda in Peru worldwide: "Inka Kola."
We will finish the tour walking through the Plaza de Armas (the main square), which is illuminated at night and looks at the statue of Pachacutec Inka.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel located around Cusco downtown.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Saturday: 02:30 PM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We need you book at least 1 week in advance.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The activities of each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.