Cusco Sacred Valley Tour I Full Day
During the journey you will enjoy panoramic views of Sacred Valley , the beautiful landspapes , surrounded by glaciers and mountains . you will visit the archeological site of Pisaq and its picturesque market ,we will stop in Urubamba Village for the lunch ,then visit the Inca Fortress of Ollantaytambo and the Chinchero village. If you desire you can finish the tour in Ollantaytambo from where you can take the train to Machupicchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cusco City Center
- English or Spanish Tour Guide
- Round-trip Transportation
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket Cusco ( Entrance fees for archeological sites)
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac Peru
The Písac archaeological ruins is located on top a hill at the entrance to the sacrey valley ,it was a strategic controlling point for the Inca Empire . Here you will explore the most important places such as the sun temple, ceremonial places ,water channels and the ancient Inca Cementery . You will also apreciate the agricultur terraces constructed on the steep hillside of the archaeological complex.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
This picturesque market is one the most famous in the region of Cusco.where you can find weavings, jewellery, andean instruments, ceramics, alpaca products and other gifts and hand-made souvenirs.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
This archaelogical site is a great example of Incan architecture.
It was as a religious, political and military complex as well as a resting place for the Inca nobility. Here you will apreciate such as the wall of the six monoliths , the enclosure of ten niches , terraces, temples and from there you also will have beautiful views of the surrounding countryside in the sacred valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Chinchero is a small Andean village where the locals still wear their traditional dress. Here you will see in the main plaza ten trapezoidal niches , a beautiful colonial temple known for its mural painting above the entrance way and the Inca archeological ruins with agricultural terraces . This place is attributed to the royal house of Tupac Inca Yupanqui.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotels located in Cusco City CentreThe service does not include pick up from Apartments ( Airbnb) outside of downtown Cusco so we will contact you after booking to provide you the pickup point /time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note : The partial Tourist Ticket cost s/.70 soles and you can buy in Cusco or the day of the tour at the first site you visit .
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.