Cusco Romantic Escape: 2 hours Vintage Excalibur Car Tour in Cusco
We will whisk you away for a 2-hours
romantic tour in the only
Excalibur car in the country exploring Peru’s most famed and legendary ancient cities-Cusco and its spectacular surrounding countryside. Enjoy the soaring colonist churches, pretty flower lined plazas and narrow cobbled streets. As you drive deeper into Sacsayhuaman National Park, you will spot some inca ruins soaring from their hilltop location, Your guide will be on hand to explain the customs, environment and history of the area. Feel free to ask the driver to stop so you can spend a few moments contemplating the mountain views, toasting with champagne and snapping photographs. Back in your car, set off along the mountain roads back to Cusco. Upgrade this tour to have a traditional lunch in a beautiful country house located on the grounds of
Tipon farmers' community
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
- Traditional costume for the pictures
- Cold drinks
- Hot drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Panoramic views of the Inca sites, you won´t need any entrance tickets)
- We will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel to start a 2-3 hours private tour in the only Excalibur car in the country. Drive through the most iconic streets knowing more about the romance, erotism of the Incan and Spanish society, impressive Churches, Plazas, people. Feel the wind in your hair in your open top convertible classic car and admire the backdrop of towering mountains as your driver takes you around the windy roads that lead out of the city. The views down across the fertile mountains and rising Andes is simply astounding. Your private guide will be on hand to explain the customs, environment and history of the area.
Along the way, you will spot some ancient Incan ruins such as Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo soaring from their hilltop location. As you drive deeper into the countryside, you'll likely spot herds of wild alpacas and llamas dashing along the mountain plateaus as well as flocks of farmers' sheep. Peru is famed for having over 4,000 potato varieties, and the landscape is dotted with farms growing the crop as well as rustic Andean homes. This is a private tour, so feel free to ask the driver and your guide to stop so you can spend a few moments contemplating the mountain views, toasting with a glass of Champagne and snapping photographs.
Back in your car, your driver will set off along the mountain roads back to Cusco. You'll feel like royalty when you arrive back in the center of Cusco and step out of one of the most prized classic cars in the country. The perfect end to the perfect day.
Whether you're coming to celebrate an anniversary, honeymoon or even a birthday, join us on a day you'll never forget.
Upgrade this tour adding 2-3 hours romantic lunch in a beautiful country house located on the grounds of Tipon farmers' community.
Surrounded by blooming mountain flowers in myriad colors and pretty hummingbirds, this is the perfect place to while away a few hours enjoying some fine Peruvian fare over a romantic lunch as you bask in the Peruvian sunshine. The country has won the best culinary destination in the world for the 6th time, and the three-course meal of Peruvian classics won't disappoint.
Departure Point :Centrally located Cusco hotels
Departure Time :9am, 12pm, 3pm from Sunday to Friday. Saturdays are usually reserved for weddings
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Car seats not available for infants and very young children.
- If the day of your tour is rainy, the car has a hard top roof or we can provide you a 1930 Chrysler classic car
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.