Cusco: Private Full Day Hiking Condor Route with box lunch
Get into the Andean Valley in this private tour and amaze with the beautiful landacapes of Chonta anda the Apurimac Canyon. Hike among the nature with amazing views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Oxygen Tank
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Tarawasi
- Entry/Admission - Chonta Viewpoint
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Tips for guides or drivers, if not specified in the description
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarawasi, Limatambo, Cusco 08641 Peru
Explore the majestic Andean Valley on an unforgettable hiking adventure. Get picked up from your hotel early in the morning and begin the drive to the valley. Over this full-day journey, experience beautiful landscapes and visit the archaeological sites of Quillarumiyoc and Tarawasi, where you’ll learn about the Andean worldview and more.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chonta Viewpoint, Peru
Begin your ascent to reach the community of Chonta, a small town with picturesque surroundings. After a short tour of the community, arrive at the Condor lookout, where you’ll get ready to begin your hike. From here, begin an unforgettable trek around the unique landscapes of the Apurimac Canyon.
As you hike, admire the local flora and fauna and, if you’re lucky, catch a glimpse of an Andean condor in flight. Stop off at a first lookout point about 3 kilometers into the hike, and, depending on the weather and your stamina, continue on to a second and third lookout boasting incredible panoramic views.
Finally, return to your starting point of the hike and get driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Minimum of 2 persons per bookSolo travellers need a supplement confirmation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.