Cusco Private City Tour, Koricancha and the 4 Ruins
Get to know the city of Cusco and its surroundings in a private and half-day tour and know its main tourist attractions such as the famous temple of the Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo Pukapukara and Tambomachay
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Profecional tour guide.
- Private transportation.
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket S / 70.00 soles per person.
- Koricancha ticket S / 15.00 soles per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
For this tour, we will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 a.m. for the morning tour and for the afternoon tour at 1:00 p.m.
The first place to visit will be the famous temple of Koricancha, which is located in the center of the city, this archaeological complex shows forty percent of the best architecture used by the Incas for their religious centers, here we will see temples dedicated to the sun, the moon, the stars, the ray, the rainbow and the water.
Sacseyhuaman is one of the temples built to the northwest of the city, in this place we will see the megalithic work built by the Inca culture dedicated to lightning, in this place we will see the biggest stone that weighs about 120 tons, says the chronicles that this place It was built by Pachacutec the ninth ruler in approximately 50 years and 20 thousand men were employed for its construction.
Qenqo was a temple dedicated to the pachamama (mother earth), in this cave the Incas carried out the process of mummification of their ancestors.
Puka pukara was a tambo (place of rest) that was used by travelers but was also used as control for people who came from the sacred valley to the city of Cusco.
Tambomachay is the place to visit in this tour, this place in the Inca was a ceremonial center dedicated to the worship of water, these ceremonial sources were used to take purification baths for people who came from the Sacred Valley to Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cusco city.Morning tour the pick up is at 8:30 am.Afternoon tour the pick up is at 13:00 pm.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people is required to take this private tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.