Cusco Private City Tour
Cover all the magical and cultural history of the Andean kingdom of the Incas. With this visit you can visit the most important places around the Imperial city
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- They will be picking up from your hotel a transport and private guide which will introduce you to the Andean culture and history of the Incas
We will visit these spaces in the following order:
The Cathedral of Cuzco is the result of several projects developed by different architects who were surveyed in front of the works. The first cathedral of Cuzco is the Church of the Triumph, built in 1539 on the basis of the palace of Viracocha Inca. At present, this church is an auxiliary chapel of the Cathedral.
The Coricancha (in Quechua: Quri Kancha, 'golden temple') is the political, religious Inca temple.
Sacsayhuaman The fortress was the stage where the Incas worshiped the sun in this temple for religious ceremonies. It is thought that tens of thousands of people mobilized in special festivals and made offerings and certain types of pilgrimages.
And finally we will visit the iconic places of Qenqo, PucaPucara and Tambomachay
Departure Point :From your hotel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/22/2018 - 2/28/2025
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.