Cusco: Private Chinchero Ruins, Maras & Moray
Discover the beautiful Chinchero District on a half-day guided tour. With a local guide at your side, explore the ancient ruins that lie here and the stunning Spanish-built church first erected in 1607.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full Day Tour Guide
- Maras Salt Mine Entrance Fee
- Hotel Pick up
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Hotel Drop Off
- Tips for guides or drivers, if not specified in the description
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maras, Maras, Cusco Region
Enjoy a panoramic visit to where the finest salt in the world is extracted, the Maras salt mines and its beautiful landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Then, you will head to Moray, a fascinating archaeological site in located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. There, you will visit and amaze at its huge concentric terraces, which the Incas used as a botanical laboratory.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chincheros, Chincheros, Apurimac Region
Afterwards, you will head to Chinchero to enjoy a traditional lunch. Then, continue to the PARWA Center, a picturesque place where you can appreciate beautiful textiles and even buy some to take a little bit of Cusco back home. Afterwards, you will visit the church of Chinchero, which was built by the Spanish in 1607 and amazingly remains standing until today. This experience finishes with a visit to the imposing Chinchero ruins, where you will find an important Inca center in which terraces and aqueducts were built.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This experience starts in Cusco and ends in the Sacred Valley.Minimum of 2 persons per bookSolo travellers need a supplement confirmation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.