Cusco-Peru Adventure in the Andes
This tour is very nice because we develop it in the Andes mountain range visiting the majestic city of Machupicchu inkas that is at 2400 meters above sea level built on the top of the mountain and beginning of the Amazon and then pass to the mountain range of the Andes and visit the Humantay lagoon that is located next to the impressive snow-capped mountain of Humantay and Salkantay whose top is at 6271 meters above sea level and also visit the famous rainbow mountain that is at 5036 meters above the level from the sea and see the snow of the ausangate that is at 6372 meters above sea level.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- trekking poles, oxygen and medicine for height elmal
What's excluded :
1st day We leave Cusco by bus to the town of Ollantaytambo where we board the train to visit the lnka city of Machupicchu to travel the Inka bridge and after lunch return to the city of Cusco.
2nd day. We leave by bus to the town of Mollepata where we have breakfast and from there we continue the journey until arriving at the beginning of the walk in Soraypampa to arrive at the Humanta lagoon and enjoy the scenery and return to Cusco
3rd day. We leave by bus to the town of Cusipata where we have breakfast and from there we continue the tour by bus until the start of the walk in Chilihuani and arrive at the rainbow mountain enjoy the landscape and return to the city of Cusco.
• Cusco Region, Cusco Region
• Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
• Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
• Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Send me the address of your hotel, lodging or tourist department to pick them up the day of the tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/18/2020 - 12/31/2020
2/18/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.