Cusco panoramic city tour - private.
Start your panoramic tour with the Coricancha, also known as "The Temple of
the Sun" (Quri Kancha 'Golden Temple'), which was built by the Inca
Pachacutec (1438 - 1572) and at the arrival of the Spaniards became the
basis for the construction of the Convent of Santo Domingo. Here, during the
Inca empire, homage was surrendered to the sun ("Inti") and there was a
time when it was covered with gold. Then admire the Cathedral, the imposing
monument in the Plaza de Armas. Its construction began in 1560 and ended
only in 1654. Almost a century of construction. For this purpose hundreds
of stones were extracted and transported from Sacsayhuaman fortress under
the command of the Ecclesiastical Council. Then pass by the side streets
like Loreto and Regocijo, and finally return to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Touristic transportation.
- Pick-up and drop-off.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Cusco Tourist ticket (BTC)
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
The tour starts with a visit to Santo Domingo Convent, a large Renaissance-baroque complex, which was built over the Inca Coricancha temple.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Cusco Cathedral has countless works from the Cusqueña school, combining the styles of European devotional painting of the 17th century, with the symbolism of indigenous artists from the Andes of Cusco
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Regocijo (Kusipata), Plaza Regocijo Centro Histórico, Cusco 08002 Peru
Visit a tradicional colonial square
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- To visit Qoricancha it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.