CUSCO MAGICAL 4D Transfer, Hotel, City Tour, Sacred Valley and Machu picchu
• Day 01: Reception in Cusco - Excursion (City Tour).
• Day 02: Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas - “Aguas Calientes” (hotel)
• Day 03: Machu Picchu - Cusco
• Day 04: Cusco - Return to Lim
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- 3 nights accommodation
- All activities
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- CUSCO MAGICAL 4D/3N
First day: Reception and City tour in Cusco.On arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting with a sign with your name, then transport to your hotel where you will rest for an hour, take a cup of coca tea and evening come to pick them up at 13:30 hrs to begin the tour to the city of Cusco and surroundings, visit the center of the ancient city of Cusco, Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Monastery of Santo Domingo, Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, Puka Pucara, Tambomachay and the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, built with huge rocks that so far remains an enigma mobilization and use of these, there being no quarries in the area. At 19:00 hrs.
Day Two: Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas On this day tour to Sacred Valley tour that started at 8:00 in the morning, collected from the hotel to go to Pisac, which is a typical market, with picturesque terraced fields on the mountain. Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts.Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas.Finally we go your hotel in the Valley.
Day Three: Tour to Machu Picchu "The Lost City of the Incas" After getting up very early and have breakfast, transfer to the train station ( 1:45hours until Aguas Calientes ) then we will take a bus and climb the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we will see the spectacular sunrise of this marvel. After excursions with our guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you by bus to Cusco.
DAY FOUR.- CUSCO - RETURN TO LIMA
AM breakfast at the hotel.
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take your flight back to Lima
• Transfer in – out ( airport – hotel – airport )
• Tours: city tour ( bus, guide + entraces )
• Tours :Sacred Valley ( bus, guide, lunch + entrances )
• Machu picchu tour
• Professional tour guide
• Train tickets Ollanta – Aguas Calientes – Ollanta
• Entrances to Machu picchu
• Bus up/down to Machu picchu
• Turist transport Ollanta – Cusco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :ITINERARY Day 01: Reception in Cusco - Excursion (City Tour). Day 02: Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas - “Aguas Calientes” (hotel) Day 03: Machu Picchu - Cusco Day 04: Cusco - Return to Lim
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.