Cusco in 2 Days
Day 1 - Maras Salt Mines & Moray Archaeological Site in 4x4 Quad-Bike
Day 2 - Full day Machu Picchu Tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - Moray Archaeological Site
You will be picked up from your hotel in Cusco City (additional charges may apply for accommodations outside Cusco City) and be transferred in van to the Maras Salt Mines for the guided tour around the platforms, wherein the guide will be explaining its history and significance to the local community. You will then be be transferred to the training ground for the introduction, basics, and training of the Quad-bikes. Afterwards, you'll get to experience the adventure of riding through the Andes passing through small Andean towns and landscapes with views of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and snow-capped mountains. After the excursion, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Cusco City.
Your private guide will meet you at the train station and guide you to the bus boarding area. You will then take the shared bus to arrive at the Machu Picchu gate. Your guided tour will be from 2 or 2 1/2 hours depending on your pace. There is no rush in this private tour so take your time and enjoy the scenery of one of the
World's New Seven Wonders of the World. Your guide will then assist you to the bus boarding area, where the tour will officially end.
Departure Point :Day 1 - Cusco City Day 2 - Aguas Calientes (town of Machu Picchu)
Departure Time :Day 1 - Morning (07:00-13:00) OR Afternoon(12:45-18:30) Day 2 - Morning (06:00-12:00) OR Afternoon(12:30-17:00) Note: Machu Picchu Tour will depend on time of arrival at Aguas Calientes (town of Machu Picchu)
Return Detail :Day 1 - Tour end in your hotel
Day 2 - Tour ends at the Machu Picchu bus boarding area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.